Live Events: April 23-25, 2013
Regina, Saskatoon & Winnipeg
10:00am Registration & Networking
10:30am Presentation: Are you eligible for 30-70% efficiency gains on A/P invoice processing costs?
12:00pm Lunch & Networking
1:00pm Presentation: Adaptive Case Management Capabilities for Faster Decisions
Join RKO Solutions & IBM for presentations & demonstrations regarding Accounts Payable processing &/or Adaptive Case Management. You may join for just the morning or just the afternoon session, or both. We welcome you to our noon hour lunch regardless of which presentations you are attending. Details about each session follow below.
Reduce your A/P processing costs by 30-70%
Manually entering invoices takes time and is subject to human error. Using scan and recognition software streamlines the process and allows you to automate processing, approval and payment of payables.
In this session, you will see:
• How recognition software saves you a significant amount of time in invoice processing and decreases errors
• How IBM Datacap and data management tools integrate with ERP software to automate A/P processes and maximize your ERP’s value
• IBM Datacap scan and recognition software in action
• How this will increase your visibility into each processes’ status and escalation allowing you to pay invoices on time and take advantage of early payment discounts
• How to digitally store and route accounting documents for concurrent access, disaster recovery and to ensure data and documents don’t get lost in daily A/P processes
Join RKO and IBM for a light lunch and to learn how to reduce your A/P processing costs and free up valuable time using Datacap.
Adaptive Case Management Capabilities for Faster Decisions
Does your company face challenges managing everything in a case effectively? If your position is service oriented and you make decisions based on people, documents, forms, files and/or emails, join us to learn how IBM’s Advanced Case Management software can help you standardize and automate each process. This solution is great for managing claims, customer service incidents, human resource proceedings or a similar business process.
At this event you will learn how to lower costs and improve:
• Workflows that involve a number of human decisions
• Processes that require constant adaptation
• How your company handles documents and files associated with claims
• Your ability to make decisions because workflows are established strategically
• Workflows that have a great degree of variance
• Your insight into the status, performance metrics and general elements of processing claims
If your company has challenges related to document, file, form and email management of cases or claims this event will provide clarity on how it can be managed and governed while lowering costs. Join us for a light lunch followed by a demonstration of Case Manager’s capabilities.